Platinum Inquiry

Rogu Spanish

So, I'm fairly new to this game and loving every second of it. I'm currently pushing to get the platinum and I know it's gonna be a hell of a grind. One question I had is if this is something where I should just push through the game on very easy and skip any premium deliveries, or should I just bite the bullet and do it as one little playthrough. I know that I can obviously switch the difficulty to hard or very easy whenever I want as long as I saved at the time I want to switch, but would you guys just recommend playing on hard then switching to very easy during BT or MULE encounters to make it a somewhat easier plat? Maybe even play on very easy then before I accept a premium delivery, just switch to hard and then accept it.

I want to enjoy the game for what it is, and not just cheese my way through it. Do the difficulties change the amount of likes you get for each delivery?

Edited by ev0lvedistoxic

18 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Hard really isn't that hard (apart from a couple of encounters early on) so I would just set the difficulty to Hard when you start, else you will have a massive grind at the end of the game.

Yeah, It's really not too bad, the damage received from enemies is the only difference I've noticed. I'm just got to the Wind Farm, so I can now do Standard Orders. I just wanted to see if it's better to just get it over with or play through the story and grind at the end. I honestly had this game all wrong, I used to crap on it, but now that I actually stuck with it, it's great.

Edited by ev0lvedistoxic

Put it on easy, plow through the story and set out for the premium deliverys after. 

Build the road network early - it will save a lot of time down the line 

Do not build the zipline network out until you finish the story, there is no benefit to doing so early or grinding out deliveries. 

Focus on a few preppers once you start the grind like the collector for backpack cover, pizza guy for HG rifles, stabilizer etc

You're going to be running around endlessly regardless, it's a grind no matter what approach you take but there are more efficient paths. Playing the story on hard is not one of them