skate share pack

Drizzora-

The code should have come with the retail disc, but I don't think it's available in the US PSN store anyway. Try pressing start while in single player and press square to see add-on options.

Either way, you can just create an extra account yourself if you're trying to get one that way.

• 7 months later...

I had the same problem, here is the solution!

If you have a Region 1 USA game, using a USA account, download it THROUGHT THE GAME, Press Square and download it. DO NOT try download it from Playstation store, you'll never find.

If you have a Region 2 EUR game, just download it from a Portugal PSN or any other europe region. 

Edited by ZBrasilX
the solution of a problem.

• 4 months later...

I had already given up on this game, but I found the way around it.

What worked for me was downloading the Skate Share Pack via the Playstation Store, but from another user from another region (my region doesn't even have the game or DLC available). I installed the Share Pack—which was free—and when I switched back to my own user and booted the game, I was able to access everything. I did the same for the DLC. Note: I was not given a code, the pack got downloaded to the console by default.

You can check out which regions have the content available here: https://psprices.com/region-fi/index

Hope this helps! ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have solved this issue a while ago, turns out I was just dumb and didn’t know that you could access the DLC using an EU account on an NA disc. I’ve gotten the platinum a while ago and I would like to thank everyone for the help. I don’t know how I can lock this discussion but if any of the mods can do it I’d appreciate it. Thank you.