[Video] Platinum Walkthrough | Mahluk: Dark Demon

WaddysWDS

Run, jump and slash your way through a vast world of challenges and embark on an epic adventure! A retro 2D hack and slash platformer adventure game. Help Mahluk on his adventure to stand against darkness and bring back the peace and serenity that once was.

Mahluk: Dark Demon ?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Estimated Difficulty: 3/10
  • Trophies: 12 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 50 Mins.
  • Missing Trophies: No (following the guide)
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: € 4.99
  • Different Playlists: Yes, PS4 X2 (WW & AS).

ATTENTION: This game has a multitude of Bugs which affect the gameplay.

Mahluk ... is an entertaining game with acceptable playability, the problem is that it has some bugs which do not allow you to fully enjoy the game. To begin with, you cannot play on PS5, since you can only advance to level 6, level 7 is not unlocked, personally I did several tests and there was no way to unlock level 7 to continue advancing with the story.

After the problem on PS5, go to play it on PS4, you can complete the campaign without problems, but there is a quite remarkable failure, the purchases in the store are not processed as they should, personally I could only buy 2 extra lives of all the objects that there are, I could not buy the Dash, an action that makes it much easier for you to overcome the levels of the game, especially from level 9-10. The PSNP user yowzagabowza confirmed that he bought several things and could only get the Dash, he has a thread on PSNP where we talk about this topic.

Apart from the aforementioned problems, others happen randomly, such as that you cannot cause damage to enemies or some levels get bugged and they do not work as they should.

Regarding platinum, we must complete the campaign of the game and in this way we will be able to get the other trophies; Perform 30 double jumps, which we will obtain naturally, Eliminate the 3 bosses of the game for which we will obtain 3 trophies and they will also come out naturally, Complete a secondary mission which I will indicate in the video, Collect 5000 coins, which are cumulative and find 80 chests or treasures, which are also cumulative, you can open the same 80 times.

After this I can say little more, just wish you luck and be patient to get this platinum.

• 1 month later...

Thanks or the info!

Could you point to a time stamp in your video for Swamp Guardian?

Also, when you say the 5000 are cumulative, you mean we can use some and it won't affect trophy progression?

My level 7 didn't unlock either, but it bumped me straight to lvl 8. Hoping it won't be an issue. There's so many bugs, checkpoints not working, alternate weapons not working... Sigh.

2 hours ago, visighost said:

Thanks or the info!

Could you point to a time stamp in your video for Swamp Guardian?

Also, when you say the 5000 are cumulative, you mean we can use some and it won't affect trophy progression?

My level 7 didn't unlock either, but it bumped me straight to lvl 8. Hoping it won't be an issue. There's so many bugs, checkpoints not working, alternate weapons not working... Sigh.

Swamp Guardian: 12:18

Exactly, no matter how you spend the money, they will continue to add up to the 5000 that the trophy asks for.

ON PS4 I also suffered that failure, I completed level 7 but it did not unlock and 8 yes, you have to be careful because if you select a level instead of continuing after finishing 6, you may have to return to complete level 6 to be able to access 7.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, visighost said:

Thanks for the quick reply!

Do we actually need to complete lvl 7 though? Is it linked to any trophy?

For example level 7 on PS5 (in my case) is not unlocked or can be accessed after completing level 6.

I had to download the game on my PS4 to be able to access and complete this level and in this way unlock level 8 and continue with the game.