[Video] Full Unedited Platinum Trophy Gameplay

Dino_Roar

I sincerely hope this helps people get that Platinum in the quickest possible way. It has taken a lot of hard work to get to this point.

I feel it’s best not to skip through the story, as it tells a great tale. What do you think about the story? Do you have any comments to add, or discuss?

If using text skip, the whole thing will take you no more than 2-3 mins. No saves are needed for the plat, so it’s a good 1/10 difficulty.

There are only 2 choices to select from each time you have an option, and I have made sure to be clear on the selection within the video as to which one you would need to pick in order to progress for the trophies.

It is same same devs/publishers as the previous Sakura Succubus games, so you can expect to see lots of tight costumes and lots of skin, with a pretty good storyline to go with.

Did you read it? What did you think?

Edited by Dino_Roar

This does not need a video guide. Following the guidelines for posting a video guide requires more text than an actual text guide does.

Go to options, put text speed and auto forward to max. Tick all boxes mentioning "skip".

Start game, press R1.

When you are presented with a choice, pick any option. It does not matter which.

Platinum is yours less than 5 minutes later.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

This does not need a video guide. Following the guidelines for posting a video guide requires more text than an actual text guide does.

Go to options, put text speed and auto forward to max. Tick all boxes mentioning "skip".

Start game, press R1.

When you are presented with a choice, pick any option. It does not matter which.

Platinum is yours less than 5 minutes later.

Oh I totally agree. Some people prefer videos though to text, so it’s always nice to give them the option.

The game is actually quite revealing, so it’s one that some may not actually want to skip. If you’re into that sort of thing of course.

Edited by Dino_Roar