Level 20 Heroes

IcySeaSurfer

Hello, a bit late to reply, but I wanted to make sure I did things right before saying something wrong...
Yes, doing everything in a Realm without any invasions will Level its respective Hero to Lv 10
And yes, the scrolls you get from invasions scale to difficulty, also do invasions on Hard to get 10 scrolls for max efficiency.
From level 10 it will take about an hour+ worth of invasions (idk how many the down time in between each invasion was mind numbing) so load up a podcast of something to help you pass the time.

• That's 6+ hours worth of waiting btw. An hour each per realm. No, there is no faster way to get invaded as far as I know.

However, there is a secret post game Realm that gives scrolls for each of the 6 heroes. The scrolls are not perfectly distributed as far as I know. Hero Lv ranges from 11-13 after all the quests are done in the secret Realm. 

• If you are going for all trophies might as well save the individual hero grind for last. This last realm can save you 10-20 mins+ worth of invasions, which at the very least is an hour-ish less you gotta wait.
Edited by DarklyXx
slight time corrections
  • Like 2

I just learned that you can get duplicate scrolls in the Secret Realm from heroes you already maxed out. If you already max a hero then farming invasions in the secret realm seems like a waste of time.
The faith reward is nice, but I don't think you get any more SP after lvl 30. And the Hp increase seems to have diminished as well. 
Overall I still recommend doing the individual realms for hero scroll farm

• 7 months later...