Post Game Glitch???

MystifyR

Ive beaten the game and when i press continue it spawns me back a the Mountain shrine near the teleporter but when i open the teleport and look around the map theres nowhere for me to teleport to? just curious as to i thought you could continue all the collectables and side quest stuff post game??

4 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

Scroll down… way down.. the rest of the map is there

4 hours ago, SDAF13 said:

Mountain Shrine is very high on the map.
Do you little scroll down the map?

Yer i knew i could scroll down but none of the shrines are there anymore for me to teleport to, all i can see are the Hat Huts and thats it?

• Like 1

Idk if this will work, but this is what happens to the map when you try to use the exploit, so try this:

Start a new game on any difficulty, save and exit as soon as you can.

Close the app.

Reopen the app and load up your original file. You'll know if it works as the flame on the fast travel statue will be lit. If it's not, the map is still borked. 

Again, idk if it'll work, but when playing around with my saves and testing things, this is what fixed it for me. 

8 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Idk if this will work, but this is what happens to the map when you try to use the exploit, so try this:

Start a new game on any difficulty, save and exit as soon as you can.

Close the app.

Reopen the app and load up your original file. You'll know if it works as the flame on the fast travel statue will be lit. If it's not, the map is still borked. 

Again, idk if it'll work, but when playing around with my saves and testing things, this is what fixed it for me. 

I actually just solved it (worked for me at least). So when I was trying to do the exploit I made a few manual saves, these saves are the ones I currently can use and use the teleport correctly from. So if you have any manual saves try to use them instead, if you don't try to create a manual save and load the tone instead.