Difficulty

Silocia

Is this game really a 7/10 and if so what is it that makes the game difficult?

I know difficulties in guides are subjective which is why I'm questioning and asking for your views. I'm not new to the RPG genre and honestly only just stumbled onto finding this game and it looks interesting.

The biggest thing about the difficult are the game mechanics itself. Their is no realy tutorial and you MUST think about a lot if things like food,  water, heat, cold, magic and stamina, sickness etc. Their is a lot. 

It took hours for me to get into the game.

The battle itself can be annoying too if you arent carefull with your stamina and magic. 

The good thing is that their is no game over. You will just get transportet back to an safe place 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ZandatsuRising said:

The biggest thing about the difficult are the game mechanics itself. Their is no realy tutorial and you MUST think about a lot if things like food,  water, heat, cold, magic and stamina, sickness etc. Their is a lot. 

It took hours for me to get into the game.

The battle itself can be annoying too if you arent carefull with your stamina and magic. 

The good thing is that their is no game over. You will just get transportet back to an safe place 

so there is no penalty to death? you just respawn at a safe place, no progress, money or item loss?

Once you get the basics of the game down, it's really not that difficult.

But getting to that point might take a while, since it's a bit odd and the tutorial is pretty bad.

15 minutes ago, Silocia said:

so there is no penalty to death? you just respawn at a safe place, no progress, money or item loss?

Sometimes....

But, also sometimes you get a bunch of stuff stolen from you.  Or you wake up naked in prison.  It's random.  See this for more information: https://outward.fandom.com/wiki/Defeat_Scenarios

Edited by dmland12
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

Once you get the basics of the game down, it's really not that difficult.

But getting to that point might take a while, since it's a bit odd and the tutorial is pretty bad.

Sometimes....

But, also sometimes you get a bunch of stuff stolen from you.  Or you wake up naked in prison.  It's random.  See this for more information: https://outward.fandom.com/wiki/Defeat_Scenarios

Thank you, honestly doesnt seem that bad then. with it being a 7/10 I was expecting something to be total bs

• 7 months later...