[Video] Platinum Walkthrough | Lydia

WaddysWDS

Lydia is an award winning (The Best Creative Achievement of the Year and People’s Choice Game of the Year awards at Finnish Game Awards 2018) visual novel which deals with adults substance abuse from the perspective of a little girl.

Critically acclaimed game’s story is heavily based on Platonic Partnership team members own experiences on the subject matter.The bleak atmosphere of the game comes from the dark, ambient original soundtrack and the spectacular gray-scale graphics with a hint of color and dark.

Lydia ?
▬▬▬▬

• Estimated Difficulty: 1/10
  • Trophies: 12 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 50 Mins.
  • Missing Trophies: No (following the guide)
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: € 2.99
  • Different Lists: No

Lydia's stormy path to platinum will touch a chord with you, seeing and feeling the situations that this girl must live, the story is very deep and with a lot of meaning, so I recommend reading it in a comprehensive way, since it is an experience that could serve us in life. Platinum itself is quite simple, there is no lost trophy regardless of the options we select within the game, it only has one possible ending.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 1

Just now, esstee11 said:

¡Golpéame, Waddy! 1f606.png

Platino de 30 minutos (si se salta el diálogo). 1f44d.png

Hahahahah No problem, I thought about skipping the dialogues, in fact I started doing it, but then I said .. it has a good story just as someone is interested in reading it. ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

Hahahahah No problem, I thought about skipping the dialogues, in fact I started doing it, but then I said .. it has a good story just as someone is interested in reading it. 1f604.png

haha yea, I recommend people do read it too ☺️

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...