What's the deal with the second stack?

Wahisietel_

Out of the five people with these trophies, three of them make mention of being people from media outlets who would be likely to get it early. For the other list, the users seem less notable we know the game has made its way into the hands of other players from early copies getting out from stupid retailers and early orders. Since digital copies are sent out for reviews and retailers only ship out and deal with physical copies, this is probably a case of split trophies between digital and physical like with Shaq Fu 2.

Edited by SeedersPhD

1 hour ago, SeedersPhD said:

Out of the five people with these trophies, three of them make mention of being people from media outlets who would be likely to get it early. For the other list, the users seem less notable we know the game has made its way into the hands of other players from early copies getting out from stupid retailers and early orders. Since digital copies are sent out for reviews and retailers only ship out and deal with physical copies, this is probably a case of split trophies between digital and physical like with Shaq Fu 2.

The first to plat the other variant seems to be linked to a site too. I think it could be Europe and NA. Only one American person has the other variant. I guess we will know more tomorrow but yes I'm aware the game has made its way to non reviewers already as I have it and have 100%

11 minutes ago, Wahisietel_ said:

The first to plat the other variant seems to be linked to a site too. I think it could be Europe and NA. Only one American person has the other variant. I guess we will know more tomorrow but yes I'm aware the game has made its way to non reviewers already as I have it and have 100%

I think it’s almost certainly EU and NA. All owners of this list are NA, and all but one of the other list are from EU regions. I really doubt it’s a physical/digital stacking list.