Autopop from PS4 to PS5?

JLT

Was wondering if we play this on PS4 can we autopop the platinum on the PS5? Not that bothered to play this on the best version possible on PS5 and rather play on PS4 then autopop it than playing it through twice.

On 10/5/2021 at 5:04 PM, ckleckner78 said:

u can use ur ps4 save for ps5 version but trophy did not autopop it would be possible to get them out of order. but would help with only needing to play through once on normal to unlock nightmare in both versions

I may have misread your post, but are you saying that there is no autopop and this only helps with story progress?

10 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

I may have misread your post, but are you saying that there is no autopop and this only helps with story progress?

Your statistics carry over, but no auto pop for the trophies when you start the game as far as I know. 

Edit: Just found this topic 

and it seems you can at least get bit more out of a PS4 save here. Not much though from what I've seen, you don't get the trophy if you listen to another radio show or open a hidden chest and I assume that you won't get the trophy for the tv shows either. It's probably best to get what you can from the PS4 save and then play without it to get all the collectibles.

Edited by Lotex-Style