cjl73185

Trophy glitch or am I missing something

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The omnipotent dark king trophy for getting all the souls in aria of sorrow hasnt popped for me. I have 112 souls and in the enemy section it says 100%. After it didn't pop originally I closed the game and loaded my save with 111 souls and killed the same poison worm for half an hour again until I got its soul but still didn't have any luck... Am I missing a hidden soul or something or did I just get the short end of stick. I'm really disgusted right now because I had the same thing happen to me in tails of iron last week and I had to rebeat the game for the buggy trophy to pop and get the platinum. Thanks in advance

I figured it out and got the trophy. I was missing the hippograph high jump move. The trophy popped once I picked up the high jump while I was cleaning up the map to 100%. 

Edited by cjl73185
I figured out the reason why the trophy didn't unlock.

On 06/10/2021 at 4:16 AM, cjl73185 said:

The omnipotent dark king trophy for getting all the souls in aria of sorrow hasnt popped for me. I have 112 souls and in the enemy section it says 100%. After it didn't pop originally I closed the game and loaded my save with 111 souls and killed the same poison worm for half an hour again until I got its soul but still didn't have any luck... Am I missing a hidden soul or something or did I just get the short end of stick. I'm really disgusted right now because I had the same thing happen to me in tails of iron last week and I had to rebeat the game for the buggy trophy to pop and get the platinum. Thanks in advance

I figured it out and got the trophy. I was missing the hippograph high jump move. The trophy popped once I picked up the high jump while I was cleaning up the map to 100%. 

Must have sucked not having access to high jump for that long.

1 hour ago, bikeman223 said:

Must have sucked not having access to high jump for that long.

I kept used giant bat. I didn't realize I was going about it the stupid way.