Trophy videos

nivasan6

The trophies in art of rally are fairly simple, with some relying on skill and luck. There is one trophy that will be a long grind: if everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough(complete 1000 stages). Good thing is the grind isn't that long since totaling your car and being retired for the stage counts as a completed stage. There is a fast way to earn this trophy by totaling your car and restarting the stage. Each run takes around 10 seconds. I have posted a video showing the steps to take as a reply to this thread.

I got the platinum trophy with a time of 21 hours played, according to my profile on PSN. The platinum can be gotten at under 19 hours especially if you're good at racing games. I would rate the difficulty as a 4/10 as the simulator trophy is skill dependent. 

Here are some trophy/trophy guide videos I made:

The car wash can be found in the beginning of the game when you start. You will automatically start in the free roam area. Simply drive through it to get the trophy.

The paint booth is right by the car wash, again simply drive through to get the trophy.

Start a custom rally with the AI set to master and damage set to severe. I recommend Kenya's lake nakuru in the rain and a FWD group 2 car. These settings should make this trophy easier for people as the FWD cars are easier to handle in the rain compared to the RWD's in the group. The meanie has a lower top speed, but is much more manageable at max speed. Try and ease of the accelerator instead of using the brakes when slowing down for the faster corners. 

I am using manual gearbox and the stability is set at 60% 

This trophy requires the damage to be at severe. Then, simply crash at high speed into a building/rock/tree/log, etc... I was able to get terminal damage much faster when I was going for the maximum attack trophy. I'm not sure how easy it would be to recreate since I drove into the river and I was retired due to terminal damage.

The damage has to be set to severe in order to get this trophy. Simply keep crashing until the car is on fire, then finish the stage. The higher the speed when you crash the easier it will be to get on fire.

I used Kenya's lake nukuru again for this trophy as the sweeping straight in the beginning is fairly easy. I used a group A car since they have the most power in the game.

The damage has to be set to severe. Keep crashing at speed during a stage. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any indicator in game to tell how much damage the car has sustained. The car will perform poorly as it's damaged, so you could use this as a way to tell how badly damaged the car is. However, when I got the trophy the car performed the same as when it caught on fire. I recommend a stage that is quite short, so that it's less of a pain to get this trophy.

I'm not sure how to record the trophies popping when using manual record on the PS5 capture; that is why the trophies are not showing on the simulator, samir, and group b videos.

Edited by nivasan6
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

How hard would you say this is to platinum?

The only difficult trophy thus far is simulator since it's dependent on the AI being set to master. If you played Absolute Drift and got the platinum, then I'd say this is around the same if not slightly easier.

As of now this is most likely a 4/10.

37 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Please update your post to meet the video guide thread guidelines: 

Thank you for giving me a notice regarding the rules. I will add in the necessary information.

• Like 1

I didn't want this information to be lost in the first post, but the simulator trophy pops after selecting continue. I thought the trophy was glitched when it didn't pop as soon as the stage was complete.

Edited by nivasan6

The bicycle race trophy can be gotten quite easily on Norway's kvannkjosen. Simply drive through the beginning section until you see a blue ramp. Approach slowly and let the front wheels hang over the edge in the middle of the ramp. The trophy should pop before the car is reset. This is arguably the easiest way to get this trophy without relying on luck. Before this attempt there were a few times where I got the car to actually drive on two wheels, but the trophy did not pop.

• Like 1

A simple way to grind out the 1000 stages is to simply total your car and keep restarting the stage. This method is also great for the samir and distances trophies. There seems to be a bug/glitch whilst doing this method as the odometer will quickly rise. In my video you can see that I have over 30,000km on the car I've been using for the group a career and grinding 1000 stages. You should get the both distance trophies within 25 minutes using this method.

The best stage to do this on is Germany's gonnesweiler and use either a group s or a car. You need to be going at least 150kmh and aim for the guard rail between the first yellow and red flag. Then keep restarting the race. You can quickly spam X to restart quicker.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 6:14 AM, fadingtrails said:

Thanks for creating a guide, nivasan.

You mention a stage counter for :silver:if everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. I guess that's a PS5 feature, and the game itself doesn't track your progress?

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification that someone replied in this thread.

To answer your question the stage counter exists when selecting a car. It will show how many stages you completed/won with each car. It is not a PS5 specific feature. I mentioned the counter due to the comments I read regarding the counter not going up when doing this method. 

The game does in fact track how many stages you completed, but that counter will not go up when doing the method listed in the trophy guide. The stages are still being counted though. 

• Like 2