Leap of faith not unlocking

NkTSharpy

I feel you, absolutely hated that trophy.

Unfortunately there's no other way to get that trophy other than keep repeating jumps again and hope that the game will deem them worthy this time. You're on a right track, move on after every BOOM sound and hopefully it'll pop on your next run.

22 minutes ago, Ragtag_Dude said:

I feel you, absolutely hated that trophy.

Unfortunately there's no other way to get that trophy other than keep repeating jumps again and hope that the game will deem them worthy this time. You're on a right track, move on after every BOOM sound and hopefully it'll pop on your next run.

I was afraid of this. I think might just give up for now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got this trophy, felt so buggy, followed the video guide linked above, did all the ones the comments suggested multiple times before moving on and nothing did the first few again and got the trophy 

How did they mess this up, GTA has been doing stunt jumps since 2001 (possibly before then, I haven't played any before GTA 3) and they work because they give the player feedback by telling you if you passed or failed, I guess rocksteady thought they knew better though 

6 hours ago, Thomas2400 said:

Just got this trophy, felt so buggy, followed the video guide linked above, did all the ones the comments suggested multiple times before moving on and nothing did the first few again and got the trophy 

How did they mess this up, GTA has been doing stunt jumps since 2001 (possibly before then, I haven't played any before GTA 3) and they work because they give the player feedback by telling you if you passed or failed, I guess rocksteady thought they knew better though 

Really it should not even be in the game. It is such a stupid trophy