Remind Difficulty Recommended (2nd run base game)

Sawamura-018

Hi, I played on expert and platinum KH 3 long time ago, Now I'm looking for play DLC remind and get 100 %. Before start DLC I would like go for a second run on new game plus the campaign so I can remember story details and regain confidence with controls. I know that the difficulty will be import on dlc from save file so what difficulty do you recommend for this? (Sorry if it is not perfect English) Thanks you

Edited by X-Colluz_01

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the last section, but, I would recommend you just play your 100% file to the end of the Re:Mind story additions first. Even on Expert, it's not very difficult, and you'll pick up the old controls pretty quickly, as well as the numerous changes that were added through patches/Re:Mind to the regular game.

You'd want to do this so you don't have to do the tedious and menial things, such as collecting Ultima Weapon again, and you can carry all your stuff to the Data Fights and the secret boss.

This is before considering the fact that you will need to play through the game again to do the Pro Code Rank trophy, in which you'll want to play through the game on Beginner and turn on all the Pro Codes for certain boss fights. The guide on this site has a thorough explanation on this, stating which fights give points, as well as a breakdown of all the points you get from the fights.