Hello

COKTOE

I have been wanting to join this site for a long time, but for various reasons, did not do so until today. I hope my intro isn't too lazy, as I'm not feeling particularly ambitious.

- First off, I'm not a girl. Sorry about that. I'm a boy. Well, a man technically, and really, old enough now that I could reasonably an "old man", or "stupid old man". 46. Gross.

- I was multi-platform gamer for most of my life, but switched full to PS about 10 years ago. The last non-PS consoles I owned were the XB360 and Nintendo DS Lite

- I have mixed feelings about trophies/achievements/, and how the can effect they way I will play a game. An example of a trophy set I thought was bad is South Park: The Stick Of Truth. An RPG just teeming with hidden, and much worse, missable trophies, where one wrong step and a bad save will necessitate another full playthrough. On the flip side, it's sequel South Park: The Fractured Butt Whole, was as close to perfect as a trophy list can get. Completely unobtrusive, expertly woven together with game, and not full of missables.

- I'm have recently, sort of, gotten back into anime/manga. Mostly, I'm a One Punch Man Fanatic, and also really enjoy Attack On Titan, although I find OPM much easier to re-watch/re-read.

- Pretty much the only sport I watch is MMA. Mostly UFC, Some PFL and Bellator too. I used to watch NHL and some MLB CFL and NFL too, but not much these days.

- Here's a gif for decoration.

lenin-must-crush-capitalism.gif

Edited by COKTOE
  • Like 3

On 10/14/2021 at 9:48 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

There's quite a few older people here. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

I'm quite the sports fan myself... Any particular teams you root for?

The team that I have rooted for, for most of my life, is the Vancouver Canucks. I also like the bandwagon jump on the Toronto Blue Jays. For NFL, I have always cheered for the Detroit Lions and Cincinnati Bengals, which is not me trying to be funny, it's just the sad truth. My local CFL team too, the Saskatchewan Roughriders. But most of my time with spectator sports is spent with MMA now. 2 fight cards tonight in fact, but I definitely won't be watching them both in their entirety......I can't wait to get past this initial period of limited posts....25 and then the chains come off? ☺️