The Bunker freezes at the alternative ending

Eyes_Grim

For some reason the game kept freezing when I wanted to choose the "Leave" option at the end, so I couldn't unlock the only missing trophy as intended.

Edit: it turns out the specific ending is broken as of patch 1.03. 

Reinstalling the game and starting anew on my second ps4 didn't change a thing.

Edited by Eyes_Grim
  • Like 1

This is just a thought but have you guys tried changing your console's language to English, then attempting the alternate ending? I ask because all the recent Plat earners have been from the EU and US, plus the 1.03 patch added several new languages along with some unspecified minor bug fixes so it's possible the languages are the problem ?.

• Like 1

My console's language has been set to English since 2014 I believe and I don't remember changing the language of any game ever since.

Now as you mentioned it, I might try using some other language and replay the last part again.

Edit: tried 3 language packs and the same thing happened. Also tried one of the languages added with the most recent update.

The game is just broken at this point.

Edited by Eyes_Grim
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Eyes_Grim said:

My console's language has been set to English since 2014 I believe and I don't remember changing the language of any game ever since.

Now as you mentioned it, I might try using some other language and replay the last part again.

Edit: tried 3 language packs and the same thing happened. Also tried on of the lamguades added with the most recent update.

The game is just broken at this point.

Damn, I really thought I was onto something there :(.

It appears that only PS5 owners may obtain the trophy as of the moment, provided they have first switched the subtitles off and change the language in the game settings, then replay the last section through "continue" from the main menu.

This what I have received as a feedback from 3 recent achievers.

Patch 1.03 ruined that ending for the ps4 owners for undetermined period of time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eyes_Grim said:

It appears that only PS5 owners may obtain the trophy as of the moment, provided they have first switched the subtitles off and change the language in the game settings, then replay the last section through "continue" from the main menu.

This what I have received as a feedback from 3 recent achievers.

Patch 1.03 ruined that ending for the ps4 owners for undetermined period of time.

Which language do you have to switch to?

7 hours ago, GydeonX said:

How do you downgrade?

I used the instructions described in this topic:

In step 11, I used the link for EU:

/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA06031_00/1/f_1849430f863ad5a50f6c08e4d11879a2aacb442b49c5438b4d66ae001aa973d7/f/EP4459-CUSA06031_00-THEBUNKERGAMEPS4-A0101-V0100.json

Hello

Thank you for contacting us, We’re sorry you are experiencing issues, I have passed this onto the team who are working on it as a priority, please keep checking for updates in the meantime

Thank you

Sophia

And here is their support's reply.

I would be checking for updates every few days cause I don't feel like using that downgrade method this far.

• Like 2