Only Playable In Japanese?

Hi everyone, sorry for creating a thread for such an old game but I just bought this to get my last Borderlands 1 platinum.

Before my copy arrives I was just wandering if this version is only playable in Japanese, being the JP version. I've played the game a lot so I think I could probably struggle through the platinum, but if possible I would prefer to play this in English to make my time easier. 

Thanks for any thoughts on this from anyone that's played it, they're much appreciated!

The game is 99.99% in English, with the only Japanese text being on the case itself and the included manual but do note the 100% is unobtainable because the last ever patch, added support for a DLC the Japanese version never got. Also note the servers are region locked and completely dead so boosting is essential for the online trophy and any co-op trophies you're unable to get in local splitscreen.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The game is 99.99% in English, with the only Japanese text being on the case itself and the included manual but do note the 100% is unobtainable because the last ever patch, added support for a DLC the Japanese version never got. Also note the servers are region locked and completely dead so boosting is essential for the online trophy and any co-op trophies you're unable to get in local splitscreen.

That's great thanks for the information, I've been wanting to get this knocked off for a while. I know about the Claptrap DLC but i don't mind too much I'm just looking to get every trophy available in every Borderlands game.