Noncombatants question

AdriWalkedX

At some point in the Game, you need to disguise yourself as a doctor and grab a key card from a man sitting in an Office. The first time I had to kill him because I did'nt grabbed the disguise in order to keep my weapons, but I watched a video of someone that grabbed the disguise and coud'nt get the key card either. And near the end of the Game there is a pannel you need to activate to launch some misiles, and right after that, a worker Will go to desactivate It, so how do you prevent him from doing It without killing him? And how do you get the key card without killing the other Guy?

2 hours ago, AdriWalkedX said:

At some point in the Game, you need to disguise yourself as a doctor and grab a key card from a man sitting in an Office. The first time I had to kill him because I did'nt grabbed the disguise in order to keep my weapons, but I watched a video of someone that grabbed the disguise and coud'nt get the key card either. And near the end of the Game there is a pannel you need to activate to launch some misiles, and right after that, a worker Will go to desactivate It, so how do you prevent him from doing It without killing him? And how do you get the key card without killing the other Guy?

If the key card doesn't appear, you have to wait between 5-7 minutes & it will appear (silently) at the edge of table on CEO's side. Key card is blueish in color & really small.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I see, thanks for the info, hopefully I wont need an extra playthrough just for that trophy, four are more than enough for me xD

51 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

If the key card doesn't appear, you have to wait between 5-7 minutes & it will appear (silently) at the edge of table on CEO's side. Key card is blueish in color & really small.

And do I need the disguise in order for the key card to appear? Because doing that section only with the pistol is a drag

15 minutes ago, AdriWalkedX said:

And do I need the disguise in order for the key card to appear? Because doing that section only with the pistol is a drag

If I remember correctly, you need a disguise, because if you don't have it, CEO will enter panic mode & run around the room & he needs to be sitting at the table in order for key card to appear.

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, kenseizenkai said:

If I remember correctly, you need a disguise, because if you don't have it, CEO will enter panic mode & run around the room & he needs to be sitting at the table in order for key card to appear.

Then I guess I'll have to do It quietly, or do a save just before taking the disguise. Thank you for your reply :)

• Like 1