Question about star rankings and later levels?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this game any good? I am a big fan of all the puzzle bobble games, but not sure about this, especially buying and being quite sad about Bubble Bobble 4, that is really quite average and not really like Bubble Bobble at all.

Edited by enaysoft

On 11/4/2021 at 9:22 PM, enaysoft said:

Is this game any good? I am a big fan of all the puzzle bobble games, but not sure about this, especially buying and being quite sad about Bubble Bobble 4, that is really quite average and not really like Bubble Bobble at all.

It's pretty fun. Some of the levels are a bit tricky, but there are guides on YouTube. I haven't been using them unless I get completely stuck. The timed levels can be annoying, but still not too bad. The three non-level related trophies are easy to get. I got two by accident. You do have to unlock all three powerups and can only use one of each per level, but they aren't too hard to unlock. If I need coins for powerups, I go to a level I can easily three star and play it a few times. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

You can only use one per level? With the "3 stars" stuff, that sounds a bit like a mobile game,

39 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

If I need coins for powerups, I go to a level I can easily three star and play it a few times. 

and are those "one use per level", are they ingame consumables? Sounds like it..

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/5/2021 at 2:19 AM, Gonzo7166 said:

The only point in getting three stars is a better ranking will give you more coins or whatever it was that you use to purchase the powerups.

While some of the levels seemed EXTREMELY difficult to three star. So I wouldn't even bother unless you really want to.

what even is the requirement for 3 stars on level 5