Beat Saber Multiplayer now on PlayStation!

Troz

• 5 months later...

Love the multiplayer!  The only problem is that the game crashes if you don’t have the song pack that is selected.

Also for anyone wondering, the score and time accrued in the MP does count towards the grindy trophies.  Still have 8 hours to go for my last trophy, but the MP really does breathe new life into the game!

1 hour ago, Jounochi said:

Love the multiplayer!  The only problem is that the game crashes if you don’t have the song pack that is selected.

Also for anyone wondering, the score and time accrued in the MP does count towards the grindy trophies.  Still have 8 hours to go for my last trophy, but the MP really does breathe new life into the game!

I really hate how this game makes you step back if you don't own the DLC pack. I really need to come back and earn those last 2 trophies.

7 minutes ago, Troz said:

I really hate how this game makes you step back if you don't own the DLC pack. I really need to come back and earn those last 2 trophies.

Yeah, it sucks cause a lot of people don't realize that it will crash their game if they just ready up.  Luckily they have added a number of new free songs the other day that are fun to play, so that helps with the grind.

At this point, I'm just doing it for a workout after work.  The trophies pop when they pop.

Edited by Jounochi
  • Like 1