Collectible/Event Count after Beta Week

Anke

It appears that the counting for collectibles and events might be off after participating in the beta week.

Picked up 13 landmarks in Beta Week and then two more on launch day but the 15 landmark trophy does not pop.

Makes me wonder if it isn't counting Beta Week of anything. I mean no big deal as it was only a four hour trial but having the counters off might affect something else.

Anyone else finding this?

Edited by Anke

Yeah same Issue sadly, it looks like all trophy counters are at zero with the full game, regardless of your trial week progress.
For example I got the Riders Ridge trophy after collecting 11 stars again.. even though I had 142 from the beta week already.
Same goes with the landmarks, sponsors, etc. I think everything should still be unlockable, but it will be a lot harder and take longer perhaps.

Update:
After playing a bit more and understanding the trophy requirements a bit better, i made a small list with trophies that could be a problem if you played in the trial week.
I don't know if collecting / completing the requirements again works, since I haven't been able to play that much and check it. (regarding stunts, landmarks, etc)
So it's not a final list and stuff is not broken per se, but you could find yourself without a trophy after completing the requirements with these.

Collector - Earn 25 different gears
The question with this one is if other rarities of the same item count as different gear, or that you need special stuff like the funkies. If that is the case, you could have issues if you collected funkies and items before in the Trial week.

*updated. - The different gear the trophy mentions are the items themselves and not the classes or funkies. So this should not be a problem.

Don't Try This at home - Complete 20 stunts.
At first I thought they just meant tricks / stunts, like a backflip, etc. But there are 23 stunt events in the map, so these could be an issue if you completed some before in the trial week.

*updated - Completing the events you already did in the Trial week, counts for the trophy. So this trophy is not missable.

...Vidi... - Discover 15 Landmarks
This one probably is not a huge issue, since there are 45 landmarks. But if only new landmarks work for the trophy and you collected 31 in the Trial, you would have an issue.

Again, I don't know if replaying events, etc. works for unlocking them. I haven't got the time to check yet, so if anyone has an update on this, be my guest :)
Trophies like "Find 200 landmarks, relics or collectibles" should form no problem, since there are 500 collectibles, 45 landmarks and 10 relics to chose from.
The same goes for the 250 gears, since there are 1000+.

Edited by BlackDragon
The update / potential trophy list

I had the same idea after the trophies did not unlock, but I couldn't find a reset / delete account setting.
So if you played during the 4 hour trial week, you might be out of luck with starting from the beginning.
Wich has it's positives I guess haha, I played the beta and trial and would have survived another tutorial.. but just jumping in this time was nice as well :P

As suspected I popped the 15 Landmark trophy exactly 15 landmarks after starting the game from launch day, the 12 I had in Beta Week did not count.

If you've done more than 3 stunts in Beta Week I think you might be out of luck unless they patch it as there is only 23 to get 20 out of.

• Like 1

Agreed, that stunt trophy is the last I need of the potential problem trophies. 
I'm trying to get them all now and than replay the ones I did in the trial week, to see if that works.

I do have good news as well, the Collector trophy should be fine for everyone.
With different gear they just mean the items themselves and not the classes / funkies.
I got mine with a new rarity bike ;)

Edited by BlackDragon
  • Like 1

Good news!
I just got the stunt trophy after completing the ones I already did in the Trial week. :)
So completing the stunt events you did in the trial week again, does count for the trophy!

I can't check the landmark ''events'', since I had more than 15 left, but I assume it would be the same.
Wich would make none of the trophies missable if you played and unlocked stuff in the trial week :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlackDragon said:

Good news!
I just got the stunt trophy after completing the ones I already did in the Trial week. :)
So completing the stunt events you did in the trial week again, does count for the trophy!

I can't check the landmark ''events'', since I had more than 15 left, but I assume it would be the same.
Wich would make none of the trophies missable if you played and unlocked stuff in the trial week :D

That's a great and interesting discovery. It does sound as if then that whatever we collect isn't actually tied to our Ubisoft Connect accounts, and therefore the PS4 > PS5 > PS4 autopop would not work.

I ran into the issue today of 'Don't Try This At Home' not popping after completing all available 23 stunts. After a brief period of trophy hunter anxiety set in that I might be locked out of getting it and the platinum completely as I'm pretty certain I completed at least 3 stunts during the trial week meaning it would only ever register 17 or less, I re-did some of the earlier ones (the order I thought were the earliest ones I'd completed) and after the third stunt re-do the trophy popped. So yeah, definitely can still be awarded to trial weekers who completed more than 3 stunts, don't panic if you've done all 23 available with no trophy.

• Like 1