Morbid trophy question? [PS3]

ilRASli

Can I join a friend campaign on last mission on Morbid difficulty and unlock the trophy with them? Although that I didn't unlock Morbid difficulty yet?

EDIT: You can’t join a friend campaign on a higher difficulty that you didn’t unlock yet. So you can’t join a friend Morbid difficulty unless if you beat the game on Grim difficulty. 

EDIT 2: You can join a friend's campaign on Grim on last mission, you will unlock Morbid difficulty but not the Grim trophy, and you will be able to play on Morbid difficulty and unlock all the difficulty trophies if you beat it at once and it's better than making a lot of extras walkthroughs. 

Edited by ilRASli

8 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Is this the same question you’re asking?

Yes, but I didn't find the answer I'm looking for.

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

I tried to help a friend earlier this by jumping to Morbid, but the game wouldn't let me host the mission because he hadn't completed Grim difficulty yet.

Are you sure about this? because I checked few players accounts, some of them unlocked all difficulty related trophies at once at the same time, and that's what makes me ask this question.

p_2130p72uu1.jpeg

8 minutes ago, ilRASli said:

Are you sure about this? because I checked few players accounts, some of them unlocked all difficulty related trophies at once at the same time, and that's what makes me ask this question.

I'm 100% positive. Earlier this summer, I couldn't start the mission until my partner had completed a playthrough on Grim, but I'm willing to test it with you so you can confirm.

If you suspect the trophies of those players may not be legitimate, feel free to report them to CRT (since you shouldn't be able to unlock all difficulty trophies at the same time).

22 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I'm 100% positive. Earlier this summer, I couldn't start the mission until my partner had completed a playthrough on Grim, but I'm willing to test it with you so you can confirm.

If you suspect the trophies of those players may not be legitimate, feel free to report them to CRT (since you shouldn't be able to unlock all difficulty trophies at the same time).

I’m not doubting you or anything, but I really would like to try that just to make sure. 

Just now, ilRASli said:

I really would like to try that just to make sure.

Send me a friend request on PSN and mention Dead Nation and I'll set up the lobby. I noticed this same question wasn't answered in the other thread, so it'd be nice to have multiple people confirm if it's possible or not.

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

Send me a friend request on PSN and mention Dead Nation and I'll set up the lobby. I noticed this same question wasn't answered in the other thread, so it'd be nice to have multiple people confirm if it's possible or not.

Thank you so much, I started this game when I was a kid, and I'm just trying to increase my compilation by completing it or at least to get a platinum in it.

Edited by ilRASli