Hard Mode - Easy Way

Like 9 Monkeys of Shaolin (made by the same Dev), you can simply run through the game on easy and max out Vasily (The Monk). Then, in the options, change the difficulty to Hard and re-do every chapter of the game on this difficulty. There's no need to do a new game entirely. You will know that you have beated that chapter on Hard, because there will be an orange frame around the chapter.

For the rest of the trophies, you can find the infos on how to do them on TrueAchievements.

• Like 3

• 8 months later...
On 10/31/2021 at 4:26 AM, APCGrayLocked said:

Like 9 Monkeys of Shaolin (made by the same Dev), you can simply run through the game on easy and max out Vasily (The Monk). Then, in the options, change the difficulty to Hard and re-do every chapter of the game on this difficulty.

...or just play it on hard mode from the get-go and avoid having to play through the entire thing twice? Or is this game really that difficult? Genuine question.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

2 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

...or just play it on hard mode from the get-go and avoid having to play through the entire thing twice? Or is this game really that difficult? Genuine question.

I don't know, Taco. I've read this tip on TrueAchievements and i've reported here. I've played on easy, maxed out Vasily and then rushed through Hardcore. But if you want to play hardcore from the start, go on and do it.

Edited by APCGrayLocked

I 100%'ed this game and man let me tell ya, brutally satisfying. Bummer there's no platinum. The trophy for no deaths and beating it on Hardcore were an absolute joke. Once your monk is fully upgraded he's damn near untouchable. I never came even remotely close to dying once. 

Some of the trophies are a tad annoying but overall the difficulty to 100% it, in my opnion, is easily a 2/10. I followed this guide:  https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Redeemer/achievements

Edited by MrTacoNinja

2 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I 100%'ed this game and man let me tell ya, brutally satisfying. Bummer there's no platinum. The trophy for no deaths and beating it on Hardcore were an absolute joke. Once your monk is fully upgraded he's damn near untouchable. I never came even remotely close to dying once. 

Some of the trophies are a tad annoying but overall the difficulty to 100% it, in my opnion, is easily a 2/10. I followed this guide:  https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Redeemer/achievements

9 Monkeys of Shaolin is even better, trust me.

50 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

9 Monkeys of Shaolin is even better, trust me.

By reading this below I take it you got removed from the leaderboards? I, too, was just recently removed over some straight up BULLSHIT. 

"I'm Retired from Active Trophy Hunting. After 9 years, i said "Enough Of This Bullshit!"

I'm 100% Legit. Before hacking a trophy, i would Shot in my head. Honesty is Everything for me. I hate Liars.

" But i'm certain @APCGrayLocked knows what he did to manipulate the time."

(B1rvine, From My Batman: Arkham Knight Dispute - Suddenly Gone [Not By My Request])

Yes, i'm a Time Master, even if in my videos (check my YouTube Channel), you can clearly see that the trophies are unlocking while i'm playing.

But yeah, it's better to believe the Playtime Stat (that is inconsistent with the games played BEFORE 2020, as it was discovered) instead of

believing a Legit Player, because you know, on this site, everyone is Guilty by default (while, in reality, everyone is Innocent Until Proven Guilty).

I don't forget the Lack of Respect towards me. NEVER."

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

By reading this below I take it you got removed from the leaderboards? I, too, was just recently removed over some straight up BULLSHIT. 

"I'm Retired from Active Trophy Hunting. After 9 years, i said "Enough Of This Bullshit!"

I'm 100% Legit. Before hacking a trophy, i would Shot in my head. Honesty is Everything for me. I hate Liars.

" But i'm certain @APCGrayLocked knows what he did to manipulate the time."

(B1rvine, From My Batman: Arkham Knight Dispute - Suddenly Gone [Not By My Request])

Yes, i'm a Time Master, even if in my videos (check my YouTube Channel), you can clearly see that the trophies are unlocking while i'm playing.

But yeah, it's better to believe the Playtime Stat (that is inconsistent with the games played BEFORE 2020, as it was discovered) instead of

believing a Legit Player, because you know, on this site, everyone is Guilty by default (while, in reality, everyone is Innocent Until Proven Guilty).

I don't forget the Lack of Respect towards me. NEVER."

Yes i was removed, but i was reinstated every time. I defeated each of those pathetic flags.

Edited by APCGrayLocked