Problem with game/trophies.

I was just about to start playing Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic and i just got a blue screen when i loaded the game up and the NP-32091-5 error message appeared. Tried loading the game up again and same thing happened. 

So deleted the game and reinstalled it. The game started ok. Played stages 1,2 and 3 and for some reason only the trophy for stage 3 popped. So i went back to stage 1 and 2 and it took 2 attempts on each level to get the trophies to pop and the same for levels 7,10 and 12. The trophies should pop after i complete the level once, why is the game making me play the levels 2 times to get the trophy?

Trophies for level 15 and 20 popped after 1 attempt so the game might be ok now. Also because trophies for levels 1,2 and 3 are out of order will i get flagged for it?

So what is happening with my account? is this a common problem?  I've played a lot of new games recently and had no problems with them.

D00M3D_UK_.png

That error means your profile is corrupt due to bad data in the trophy database but the only fix is to erase your profile from the hard drive via the Profile Deletion option in the system settings then recreate it. Make sure to backup all your saves and screenshots beforehand, because those will be wiped once your profile has been deleted. Your installs, avatars and download history will still be there but everything else will be gone, including any unsynced trophies. To avoid being flagged by the CRT, make sure to delete the saves for the affected game so nothing auto-pops once the game has been reinstalled post profile wipe.

This problem isn't rare but it's not massively common either, though it's a bug that Sony have known about for years and done very little to fix:

If you don't fix it ASAP, it can render your console virtually unusable.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Ok thanks for all the information. I did delete my profile from my PS4 and i tell you something i was a little bit nervous when it was being deleted, i was worried that something would go wrong and i wouldn't be able to log back into my account lol, but it was all good. Just downloaded all my saves and i had to create folders again for my games.

Everything seems normal. Hopefully the problem is fixed now.

D00M3D_UK_.png

• Like 1