Bugged trophies

Rednax_99

Unfortunately, 7 trophies (8 including DLC) are currently bugged on version 1.21. The 3 rep related trophies, the 3 item related trophies, and the 10 mini-boss jumps are all bugged and unobtainable for the time being (unless you have a disc version and can therefore reinstall on V1.00). Hopefully a patch will be released soon to fix these issues as the game is a lot of fun?

• Like 1

Hey @Rednax_99

Which DLC trophy is bugged?

Also, you don't need the disc version to revert to 1.00. The trophies you mentioned were bugged on patch 1.12 as well and I got them by reverting my digital game to 1.00, but it was a pain in the ass since your REP doesn't save if you are not online... Had to grind 250k rep in one session ?. 

Edited by Arcesius

5 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Hey @Rednax_99

Which DLC trophy is bugged?

Also, you don't need the disc version to revert to 1.00. The trophies you mentioned were bugged on patch 1.12 as well and I got them by reverting my digital game to 1.00, but it was a pain in the ass since your REP doesn't save if you are not online... Had to grind 250k rep in one session 1f644.png

The ragesquid amateur tour is bugged as well for those who don't have the 50 items trophy already, as having 50 items in game is one of the requirements for that trophy. It popped for a friend of mine who already had the 50 items trophy, but it won't pop for me and I have roughly 100 items unlocked

1 hour ago, Rednax_99 said:

The ragesquid amateur tour is bugged as well for those who don't have the 50 items trophy already, as having 50 items in game is one of the requirements for that trophy. It popped for a friend of mine who already had the 50 items trophy, but it won't pop for me and I have roughly 100 items unlocked

Ah, I see... so it's indirectly bugged ?

On their Discord, there is also someone reporting that the pro tour challenges aren't being marked as completed even when fulfilling the requirements. That might be specific to the EU version though since the trophy list isn't synched yet, but I'd assume it holds for both versions. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Ah, I see... so it's indirectly bugged 1f610.png

On their Discord, there is also someone reporting that the pro tour challenges aren't being marked as completed even when fulfilling the requirements. That might be specific to the EU version though since the trophy list isn't synched yet, but I'd assume it holds for both versions. 

Hmmm, could be the case as well. If my pro tour challenge bugs out I'll also add it in here. I tried messaging them on Instagram (cause I don't use discord or twitter) but havnt heard back from them :/

• 1 month later...

Hello !

I have few news about this issue !

I've contacted the studio (Giantsquid), and they allready work on a fix, with 1.22 version, will be deploye apparently very soon. ?

This issue is cause by the DLC "the grand tour".

Edited by rOb-38360
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, rOb-38360 said:

Hello !

I have few news about this issue !

I've contacted the studio (Giantsquid), and they allready work on a fix, with 1.22 version, will be deploye apparently very soon. 1f609.png

This issue is cause by the DLC "the grand tour".

That‘s great to hear?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, materialghost47 said:

Update 1.22 today did fix the trophies for getting REP, equipment, and completing 10 mini-boss jumps. Just had to finish a run and do one of the jumps and the trophies popped!

I turned on my PS5 to download the GT7 update, and to my surprise Descenders had an update pop up. Sure enough, finish my first run and all trophies i was missing popped. So glad they fixed it. The game had left a sour taste in my mouth due to the glitched trophies, but now all is well haha

• Like 1