NG+ trophies not popping

Bruud_NL

I just finishes Survival II mode on NG+, which made the right trophy pop, but it didn't unlock the NG+ and Survival I trophy. Anyone who know what might be wrong? Does completing it on Survival I help for the regular NG+ trophy? If not, do I need to complete it on any mode from easy to hard for the trophy to pop?

Thanks!

If they haven't popped, either the latest patch has messed something up or you were just unlucky and got hit by a random glitch. You can pop all of the NG+ Difficulty trophies trophies by playing on the highest difficulty from the get-go, then everything will pop during the end credits.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If they haven't popped, then either the latest patch has messed something up or you were just unlucky and got hit by a random glitch. You can pop all of the NG+ Difficulty trophies trophies by playing on the highest difficulty from the get-go, then everything will pop during the end credits.

Then I got f*** by something random. I'll probably try another run on Survivor I, hopefully that will trigger the NG+ trophy as well. Thanks for you reply!

• 1 year later...