Is the platinum no longer attainable?

I beat all modes in DMC4(Human, Devil Hunter, Son of Sparda, Dante Must Die, LDK, HoH, and HaH+Bloody palace) which is you can see from my trophies. There isn't a mode I haven't done yet I cant get the 'A Throne of Glory' trophy to pop. I tried doing mission 20 again on Human mode and Heaven or Hell, didnt pop. I tried beating bloody palace with turbo mode on and off, still didn't pop. I tried looking up this trophy to see if anybody else had problems and I found absolutely nothing. Am I just some rare case and the trophy is just bugged for me?

Normally if you did all the difficulties and Bloody Palace the trophy should pop. Checking my list, I did Bloody Palace with Dante and all the difficulties, Throne of Glory popping together with Hell and Hell trophy.

You truly have a rare case there :/ I recommend redoing all M20 for all difficulties, including the final fight that triggers the extra cutscene (win or lose). If it doesn't work, go for Bloody Palace with another character. If THAT doesn't work...maybe deleting/reinstalling the game would fix it. 

Maybe it's because you used the super costume? It should'nt be a problem, but I can't think in anything else, but since you have to beat bloody Palace without It in order to get the S rank, you should'nt worry just yet. Try to finish all the stuff you have left and see if the trophy pops, and if not, maybe you will have to beat the game and the bloody Palace again from a new save file. But it's weird, I haven't ever heard anything like that before.