New generalist trophies

25 minutes ago, Welsh_Bush said:

Went it says repair the equivalent if 1 generator and with 2 or 3 general perks. Can you only repair 1 or is it at least 1?

Thanks

Equivalent just means that your need to fix generators so the total repair is what it would be if you fixed one yourself 100%. You can fix 30% on one gen, 50% on a second and 20% on a third and you would have fixed the equivalent of one gen. Or you can just fix one from start to finish.

I'm not sure what happens if more fixes the same engine, but I imagine you stilø fix it the same as the progressbar shows.

• Like 1

Just as Fugl7 said. You can split it between generatorsas long as you repair a total 100% or more of a gen. Co-op a gen also counts, so you can get it down faster. 

Just like tomes, there are 2 different wordings. Repair the equivalent of x gen and finish repairing x gens. You only have to worry about repairman atleast 1 full gen. 

5 minutes ago, Welsh_Bush said:

Thanks.

My concern was what would happen of I ended up repairing more than 1 gen. Say for example I repair 2 full gens on my own. Is that OK? 

Or is it 1 gen only (I can't imagine it is that strict).

Thanks for replying @Quink666 and @Fugl7

I got the trophies while doing the Steve and Nancy adept but I’ll assume that generalist trophies are like the equip 0 perks, repair atleast 1 gen and escape trophies. 

So you should be fine as long as you repair atleast 1 gen worth of progress or more and escape. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...