Wolfpack Multiplayer

I am trying so hard to get this trophy over and done with for Lvl 55. Please if there is anyone that also needs this, i read that Wolfpack is the fastest way to get to Lvl 55. I am Lvl 21. Been playing for a few hours. I am not sure how to add friends to a Wolfpack game so i am hoping that i find someone on here that does know how.

I have played wolfpack both solo and with other people. While with other people it can be more fun (or a real clusterfuck if you don't cooperate and use mics) you get less XP and it is harder to complete the round.

I recommend playing wolfpack in private by yourself. i got to level 42 this way in around 11 hours. Almost there. 

• Like 1

Awesome, i had no idea you would get xp from playing in private sessions. That is exactly what i will be doing then. Thank you very much. Must appreciated. Any particular way of doing it exactly? Switch characters? Etc.

Sorry for the late reply. As casa said, make sure to do challenges. Always equip new abilities and try to go for the highest challenge since they give you the most XP. Win a mach as every character and clear all maps and you will get 1000 xp for these challenges, and that really does add up.

Now, does going to a higher difficulty really give you a better xp bonus? Or is it just as fair as playing the easiest?

I didn't notice going on higher difficulties to give more XP, but I don't think hard is really worth it. I have spent a lot of time playing multiplayer across all the Assassin's Creed games to get all the MP trophies, thus I would consider myself to be pretty skilled, but the harder difficulties pose quite a challenge even for me. The only way I can see it giving you more XP is that they're 5 rounds longer than easy, therefore you get some additional points for clearing the rounds, and you also get more challenges complete. But I don't think it's really worth the trouble.

Playing 25 rounds of Wolfpack on Standard will get you about 5000-6000 XP, 30 rounds on Difficult will get you about 8000-9000 XP. I've yet to get all the way through a session on the highest difficulty. You also get more Abstergo credits for abilities on higher difficulties. If you're beating Standard all the way with no trouble at all, you're ready to attempt Difficult, but there's no real exponential reward to doing it on higher difficulties. You're just playing 5 more rounds to get more points. The only reason I switched to the higher difficulty was because Standard ceased to be a challenge for me by myself. Now I can beat Difficult sessions in my sleep, so I may switch to the highest difficulty.