All Traces/Echoes & All Lenses

Ok, there are lists with all ghosts, specters and archives out there so I could figure out which missed and which chapter I have to play again to find them. 

But I'm still missing some Traces/Echoes (don't know what they called exactly in the English version. Actually they seem to be the specters as well but in they are all listed in a third list) 

I also upgraded all my lenses and cameras and there was no trophy plopping so I think I missed something here too. But I couldn't find anything about it so far. 

Thank you! 

Edited by Kratos7X_

Traces gave me the most trouble. I used this link, which pertains to the newer/English release instead of the Wii U release; as some descriptions, names, etc. were indeed changed:

https://steamah.com/fatal-frame-project-zero-maiden-of-black-water-ghost-capturing-guide/

As for the Archives, I used the Wii U GameFAQs guide here, which matched for me 100%:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/wii-u/789658-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water/faqs/72681

For the Specters, I followed this related PSNP thread and it worked like a charm:

Finally, the trophy should pop for upgrades, provided you have collected all of them. There’s four of each colour of lens to unlock (red, green, blue). The equipment upgrades (not lenses) from beating and obtaining S+ rank in all levels and difficulties is not required. Here is how to unlock each lens:

https://www.gamepretty.com/fatal-frame-project-zero-maiden-of-black-water-lenses-and-equipment-upgrades-for-camera-obscura/

As you can see, this is basically dependent on everything else; such as the different endings while wearing Yuri’s kimono, and completing things like the Archives and Ghost List fully first.

Hope this helps!

Edited by SmileSlice
  • Like 3

I found all archives by now and the only one specter missing is related to an end so I think I'm safe here. 

I compared the lists twice and I think all missing traces are now in the Ayane Episodes but how can I record them with the flashlight? I tried several times and couldn't make it. 

Edit: nevermind, I managed to get the other three traces in this episode but the trace at the tunnel seems to be a little more tricky. I just had to get used to the flashlight 

Edited by Kratos7X_
  • Like 1

The devs are so lucky the games actually fun because god damn is it a long-winded Platinum. I’m currently going through my Nightmare run. And I’ll use Yuri’s Kimono for her endings. Hoping to get all Archives on Nightmare too.

Quite surprised that ghosts other than Ose have instant kill attacks on Nightmare and there’s only like 1 or 2 mirror stones in later chapters. I’m dreading the two sections on the mountain where you have to run away from her

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmileSlice said:

Oh boy. I didn’t know about the instant kill attacks. I’m still getting used to Normal difficulty.

I suppose for the time being, I don’t stand… a GHOST of a chance! 1f47b.png 

Yeah they do a lot more damage in general. Some of them also have much tighter timing on the Fatal Frame chances. I’m talking split seconds, I found some ghosts impossible to Fatal Frame on Nightmare.

Also, fuck the Firekeeper enemies, the fact it throws 3 or 4 at you, at a time is so damn annoying as on Nightmare they absolutely decimate your health.

I’d also advise just dodging the guy with a torch and sword when he attacks rather than going for the Fatal, as he can still hit through the initial shot which will OHK you 

I just have the Fatal lens to get now, a few Traces, though I have no clue what missed and 7 ‘floating’ ghosts and I’ve got my 100%.

Only have Drops 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 and 13 to S+ on Nightmare too. 

• Like 1