The Tales of Krimson Mask

KrimsonMask

Hello, my PSNname is Krimson Mask thanks for looking at my little corner of the PSN world. After visiting PSNprofiles for so long and looking at the trophy checklists that everyone has, I figured I'd throw in my two cents. I'm a casual trophy hunter, typically will only go for games that I like. For the last year or so, I've gotten a little more serious about obtaining Platinums as its a fun challenge to accomplish everything game developers throw at you.

I've barely qualified as a "casual gamer" in the past, but due to PSN's addition of trophies, I've self-diagnosed myself with a bit of OCD to collect what I can when time allows.

This list will be updated within the next week or so, but I wanted to start off 2014 with it. As you'll notice, I enjoyed "collecting" PSNprofiles trophy cards after achieving Platinum. Eventually, thought it would be a good idea to incorporate 'em if I ever started a checklist.

KrimsonMask.png

01-KM-PSNP.PNG02-KM-PSNP.PNG03-KM-PSNP.PNG04-KM-PSNP.PNG05-KM-PSNP.PNG06-KM-PSNP.PNG07-KM-PSNP.PNG08-KM-PSNP.PNG09-KM-PSNP.PNG10-KM-PSNP.PNG11-KM-PSNP.PNG12-KM-PSNP.PNG13-KM-PSNP.PNG14-KM-PSNP.PNG15-KM-PSNP.PNG16-KM-PSNP.PNG17-KM-PSNP.PNG18-KM-PSNP.PNG19-KM-PSNP.PNG20-KM-PSNP.PNG21-KM-PSNP.PNG22-KM-PSNP.PNG23-KM-PSNP.PNG24-KM-PSNP.PNG25-KM-PSNP.PNG26-KM-PSNP.PNG27-KM-PSNP.PNG

Edited by KrimsonMask
  • Like 4

Thanks for the smiley applause guys, much appreciated you like the layout. To answer your question Xxleonardo97xX, lots of FotoFlexer modifications made throughout with some time to craft the look.

As a quick update, reduced some of the images to fit three across. Also have included 24 plats with another 2 on the way. Since I'm a fan of the PSNprofiles statistics pages, expect to find some miscellaneous factoids in the future.

Thanks for browsing.