How do you glance Falling Woman?

2 hours ago, Kratos7X_ said:

Thank you for bringing this up! I got the same issue with Tall Woman. She just instantly fades away. Falling woman is also missing so I'm very thankful for any tips here. 

You can’t glance Tall Woman. You can only photograph her. She’s one of only 3 that can’t be glanced alongside Doll.

I managed to Glance, Falling Woman in Final Drop. If you head towards the top middle of the Unfathomable Forest she’ll spawn there along with the other Falling Woman. Just try to chain Shutter Chances and Fatal Frames by getting them both in shot. Occasionally Falling Woman may start screaming, if she does she’ll be stood still with a white aura. Rush up to her and Glance her. This is how I did it. In the same roundabout area make sure to photograph Umbrella Woman then pick up her flowers. This allows you to glance her.

• Like 2

I can attest 100% for the glance on Umbrella Woman. However, I ran into the same issues with Falling Woman when I tried in any other chapters. The only way she never faded for me was during Drop 2 when I had Fuyuhi with me, oddly (still the same method and location as in the Final Drop).

Also correct on no glances for the dolls or Tall Woman. The description counts for completing their entries but there’s no video. Tall Woman fills in by itself, but the two dolls’ entries don’t get filled in until you get Ren’s ending where you fight and defeat Shiragiku and the dolls.

Edited by SmileSlice
  • Like 2