Several glitched trophies

Hvalpen

I got s rank, that trophy popped. Then i got s+ on the same stage, no trophy. Then i got maestro on that stage, trophy popped. I tried many times on several levels, i get s+ but no trophy. I assume those on here who has it got it before they got the s rank.

I tried deleting saves, changing difficulty, deleting and reinstalling game etc. Nothing fixes it

Same with "beat a level with one second left." It won't pop

Picking up a key is also glitched and gives no trophy. I'm done, not going to waste more time until they fix it

Edited by Hvalpen

Defeating the boss on first world didn’t pop me a trophy, and I’ve defeated him 4 times. I’ve made Kaneko (cat in the UFO) crash several times, so I didn’t get that trophy for making it crash first time. I got a gold key and got a trophy for getting one key pop there and then. But yeah, seems others are getting certain trophies no issues, while for others it seems to take several tries, or is just outright bugged. 

I tried to get the trophy in which you complete a stage with 1 sec left, I got that. Dunno if anyone else attempted to get the trophy in which you collect 100 coins total in one stage, but I got that trophy, and so far am the only who’s attained it, so can’t say if that’s bugged or not. I just defeated the boss in World 3, I didn’t get a trophy for that, though I did get a trophy for beating the boss in World 2. Still haven’t popped the trophy for defeating the boss in World 1. And I’ve collected more than 4 golden keys, but via PSNP tracker it says I’ve only attained 3 so far. 

12 minutes ago, Ruhkillmeez said:

I tried to get the trophy in which you complete a stage with 1 sec left, I got that. Dunno if anyone else attempted to get the trophy in which you collect 100 coins total in one stage, but I got that trophy, and so far am the only who’s attained it, so can’t say if that’s bugged or not. I just defeated the boss in World 3, I didn’t get a trophy for that, though I did get a trophy for beating the boss in World 2. Still haven’t popped the trophy for defeating the boss in World 1. And I’ve collected more than 4 golden keys, but via PSNP tracker it says I’ve only attained 3 so far. 

At least you are unlocking more trophies than me lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Since the newest patch that came out, The four trophies that glitched for me (Beat the world 3 boss, wear the plumber set, wear the viking outfit with flaming sword, and make kaneko crash) all popped for me and all the trophies since those have popped for me when meeting the requirements, so I believe the trophies aren't glitched anymore. 

• Like 2