PS3/PS4 Trophy Sync HELP

SmileSlice

I’ve never seen this happen before. On my PS3 I JUST got the platinum but the Daylight Savings thing was on when I guess it shouldn’t have been. I am UTC-05:00 Eastern Time (US, Canada). Present time is about 1:30am here (this is the proper time as set by the internet, time matches on my phone too).

After syncing, the trophies are all showing to be an hour off. NORMALLY, this has not been an issue, because usually when syncing trophies with the internet, the PS4 shows the correct times, even if the PS3 setting wasn’t touched (my PS3 is also set to use the internet and not manually).

However, after the sync all the trophies show up as the wrong PS3 times, but I was signed into PSN the entire time. After syncing PSNP, I see they are also all recorded as off by an hour, making them look like they’re 20 minutes in the future from now!

How do I correct this? Or does PSN do this automatically? I’ve read other posts from a few years ago similar to this, but I cannot figure out what happened. From what I can tell, the proper time should have synced because I was always signed in to PSN while playing tonight.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

ADDITION:

I just noticed the scrolling recent trophies along the top of the site on my profile still correctly say “an hour ago” despite the time stamps themselves still incorrectly showing as only ten minutes ago. Seems like something is really, really out of sorts with the PSN syncing? I’m not missing any timestamps either, they’re just wrong.

Edited by SmileSlice

The timestamps seem fine here as you got the plat at 5:50am. If they are still wrong on your PS3 then you will probably have to change the time setting on your PS3 to standard time as it will still be set as daylight savings. It doesn't get changed automatically like it does with the other platforms. That should sort it on the PS3.

• Like 1