Easy Game - Some Info

TAgdeKING

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 23.11.2022 at 8:51 PM, LadyGallethX3 said:

0.69cents right now, is it really that easy? or just a buggy mess. Completion seems kinda low for a 2/10 dif game no?

I remember it to be really easy yes. As stated you need to use two controllers. I’m guessing because of that and that it takes more than 10 hours to complete most people will avoid it. You’ll quickly learn where to put your towers and what to buy so it gets really easy once you’ve figured it out

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8-11-2021 at 1:06 PM, TAgdeKING said:

After buying this game cheap I looked for some guides or pointers, but I couldn’t really find any, so now when I’ve platinumed it I though I’d give give future trophy hunters some tips / info

This game is really easy. I’d give it a 2 and some stages might be touching 3. it’s a really slow pace game so it will most likely take betwen 10-12 Hours.(I clocked in at aprox 11)

YOU NEED TWO CONTROLLERS to perfct each stage. I figured this out a stage 5 (out of 40). First 5 was no problem with one controller. This is no stress however, the game is so slow, that you can easily move around changing controllers when need be. You’ll mostly use one to move around and build stuff while the other is idle at the towers to upgrade them.

You’ll quickly understand what to buy and where to place your towers. I always started out with two small towers, bought a third when I had enough, then bought the money tower.(Only two stages requires you to start with the flame towers to beat the first wave) I’d usualy upgrade each tower (apart from the money tower) three times, as any tower seem to be strong enough then. Other good towers to buy are the flame towers, poison towers and ultima tower.

P.S: a few stages have invicible enemies, which requires you to buy the radar tower. Any stage that needs that, have the ghost enemies spawn in the first round, which means you can quickly restart the round if you didn’t get it.

The one trophy that isn’t ‘story related’ says that you have to play one Skirmish round, but you actually neds to win the round, which is also really easy.

Hope this helps, and makes more people platinum this mediocre game

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate this.