Is the collectible trophy hard ?

Tomoko Kuroki

I'm gonna start this game soon, but I wanted to know if I miss collectibles, can you tell which one's you have and which you are missing ?

For example in Alice : Madness returns, I did the game without a guide, and realised it's impossible to figure which collectible I had missing, even if one chapter I was missing only 1 collectible, I had to redo the entire chapter and try to find all the collectibles again to figure out which one I had missed

The collectibles in this game are really easy. Some collectibles only appear on hard mode, but if you leave hard mode until your second playthrough when you're almost maxed out it will be cakewalk. 

When you have collected a collectible, they change color and become a regular lollipop that heals you. I don't remember if chapter select tells you which collectibles you're missing, but they're really not hard at all as long as you use a collectible guide. The game is really short, too, so don't worry about collectibles too much.

The game has a scrapbook sort of thing on the pause menu that shows you what things you have and what you're missing. You not only have to collect lollipop wrappers, but also background music tracks, and the game has a sort of zombie bestiary. But the pause menu lays it all out for you. I remember the game being a decent challenge, but nothing too aggravating.

You need a Hard mode play to obtain all items, but the in-game menu makes it VERY easy to see what you are missing. You can enjoy your first play and leave all collects until later. The in game menu along with an online guide (post first play) makes this very easy.

• 3 years later...