Bosses Trophies

Tio__Zer0

EDIT: Devs fixed everything

I'm the only person who finished the game for now and i noticed that the trophies for 3 of the 4 bosses are not working (didn't fight the secret optional boss yet to know)
The other ones are working well and the game is pretty fun, but i'd wait for the fix.
I'll update this when they fix the trophies

Edited by Tio__Zer0
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 6:57 PM, Tio__Zer0 said:

I'm the only person who finished the game for now and i noticed that the trophies for 3 of the 4 bosses are not working (didn't fight the secret optional boss yet to know)
The other ones are working well and the game is pretty fun, but i'd wait for the fix.
I'll update this when they fix the trophies

Thoughts on the game otherwise? I'm still looking for something to scratch that Hades itch and have come up with nada. Curse of the Dead Gods which looked pretty similar on the surface was very much not it for me. Dandy Ace looks like a lower budget Hades clone, but if it feels good then that would be exactly what I'm looking for.

6 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Thoughts on the game otherwise? I'm still looking for something to scratch that Hades itch and have come up with nada. Curse of the Dead Gods which looked pretty similar on the surface was very much not it for me. Dandy Ace looks like a lower budget Hades clone, but if it feels good then that would be exactly what I'm looking for.

The game feels pretty close to what hades and wizard of legend are, it's definitely something I'd buy if I didn't get a free key from the devs. At start it did feel like it was lacking mechanics and build options, but it's just that 90% of the trinkets and moves are locked until you find and unlock them. The ending was a bit lacking because I really thought there would be a secret final boss if you finished on the highest difficulty but there wasn't and the final cutscene is boring. But the gameplay is pretty good and quite challenging

• Like 1