Platinum unobtainable/glitched?

OnePieceDude

For context, the only trophies I’m missing are the ones that require you to cook all 50 recipes, the ones pertaining to certain types of recipes (example, prepare 2 drink recipes), and the one required for getting 3 stars on all recipes on cookstar mode; there’s just one problem:

I’ve already cooked all of the recipes entirely on Make it Mode, and yet they haven’t popped. I’ve even moved onto Cookstar mode where I’ve successfully prepared 10 with 3 stars and 2 with 2 stars and I still haven’t gotten any of them. I tried making all the drinks again, nothing. I tried doing the vegetarian options, nothing. What gives? I desperately need help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/13/2021 at 2:23 PM, OnePieceDude said:

For context, the only trophies I’m missing are the ones that require you to cook all 50 recipes, the ones pertaining to certain types of recipes (example, prepare 2 drink recipes), and the one required for getting 3 stars on all recipes on cookstar mode; there’s just one problem:

I’ve already cooked all of the recipes entirely on Make it Mode, and yet they haven’t popped. I’ve even moved onto Cookstar mode where I’ve successfully prepared 10 with 3 stars and 2 with 2 stars and I still haven’t gotten any of them. I tried making all the drinks again, nothing. I tried doing the vegetarian options, nothing. What gives? I desperately need help.

I see that you’ve obtained the platinum trophy and was wondering if you could explain the fix. I’m kind of in the same boat. I just 3-Starred all recipes in Cookstar mode within the Traditional Recipes and the trophy did not unlock for me.

EDIT: Just got the trophies to pop! You must sit through the entirety of the results screen at the end of a Cookstar challenge after making the recipe!

Edited by The7thINFANTRY