List of All Games with Some Error's Friend's List to Play!

Devil_Max

Hi Everyone!

I dont dont no Exist or Not a post about this.

So i gonna Focus a List with All Games for all Platforms they have Probs Because the List of Your Frinds List to Unlock some Trophies and Play Online:

The List is This:

PS3:

- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Some Trophies Online to Unlock Require a Less List of Friend's)
- Sonic Generations (One Trophy Require to Deleted All or Obtain a Less Friend's to Unlock)

- GTA 4 (Less Friends of 100 to Unlock Some Trophies Online - Thank's to Gamer @HuntingFever for the Info)
- Alien vs Predator (Less Friends of 100 to Unlock Some Trophies Online - Thank's to Gamer @HuntingFever for the Info)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Less Friends of 100 to Unlock Some Trophies Online - Thank's to Gamer @HuntingFever for the Info)

PS4:

- Hardware: Rivals (All Trophies are Online and Need's a List Like Less of 200 Friend's to Play More Fast, and Servers Close on Day 8 of December)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Some Trophies Online to Unlock Require a Less List of Friend's)
- Just Cause 3 (Less Friends of 100 to Unlock Some Trophies Online - Thank's to Gamer @HuntingFever for the Info)

At the Moment i Only Know this, but any one What to Help me on This Say the Game and i Put on The List Up ok Everyone?

I dont Find any Post About this, but if Exist's One, please deleted this ok?

Thank's Alot One More Time and Have a Great Weekend to All! :)

Edited by Devil_Max