How did you guys get falcks trophy

related_browser1

14 minutes ago, related_browser1 said:

Any tips are greatly appreciated 

It’s a tough trophy to get, but if you play the obj, you should be able to get it.  What I did was play a few rounds of breakthrough and focused on healing and reviving players.  In breakthrough, it is easy to heal a lot of people since you are either attacking or defending a point.  Try to stay close to the action so you can shoot your teammates, but don’t engage the enemy if you don’t have to.  You can also work on resupplying your team so they don’t run out of ammo.

This was one of the first trophies I focused on since I usually take on the role of healer in BF games, and it took about 7 games of breakthrough to finally get one that I was able to get 3.3k of healing done.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Jounochi said:

It’s a tough trophy to get, but if you play the obj, you should be able to get it.  What I did was play a few rounds of breakthrough and focused on healing and reviving players.  In breakthrough, it is easy to heal a lot of people since you are either attacking or defending a point.  Try to stay close to the action so you can shoot your teammates, but don’t engage the enemy if you don’t have to.  You can also work on resupplying your team so they don’t run out of ammo.

This was one of the first trophies I focused on since I usually take on the role of healer in BF games, and it took about 7 games of breakthrough to finally get one that I was able to get 3.3k of healing done.

Thank you is this attainable on the bot all out warfare mode

21 hours ago, related_browser1 said:

Thank you is this attainable on the bot all out warfare mode

Yeah you can get it with bots and it is extremely easy to get on breakthrough as the attackers since the bots will just keep rushing into fire toward the objectives and you can stand behind them healing away.

3 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Yeah you can get it with bots and it is extremely easy to get on breakthrough as the attackers since the bots will just keep rushing into fire toward the objectives and you can stand behind them healing away.

I just got it the best way was to make a portal and make it 2v2 and have friendly fire on I would just shoot my teammate and heal him and keep doing it like 30 times or so and it popped

Edited by related_browser1
  • Like 1