Injuries database completion

proud2bNs

Hey guys,

i'm still missing two injury entries in my database after completing all modes and maps:

#2 - picture looks like a broken theropod foot

#4 - picture looks like a snowflake, but it's NOT undercooling (entry #15)

Any hints regarding the specific names of those injuries or how to unlock them are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Update: Figured out #4 on my own. It's "frostbite" and this injury can randomly occur during the snow storms in the first challenge.

Any help with injury #2?

Hi, 

It's called "Broken Wing" you can unlock I suppos randomly with flying dinosaure in your park ^^

8 hours ago, Redkrome said:

Hi, 

It's called "Broken Wing" you can unlock I suppos randomly with flying dinosaure in your park ^^

I already unlocked broken wing, number 2 is something different. Is the order randomized? I'm looking for this:

weT6sPO.jpeg

7 hours ago, Overthrown_SE said:

Can someone help me out and Tell me which injury is on number 14 in the database?

Number 14 in my list (if it's not randomized) is "swallowed phone". You can unlock it by letting carnivores escape their enclosure and eat guests. 

og0Pnbk.jpeg

Thanks for your help!

Looks like it never happened accidentally. :-)

Helped me to get the platinum today. Seems like I was the first to get it also.

Those Jurassic challenges have been quite tough…

For your missing injury: It should be „broken claw“.

Not sure what you can do to make it happen, but I had numerous cases where dinosaurs (carnivores and herbivores) had that injury just out of nowhere.

• 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Janne_336 said:

Can someone confirm if you can complete database in sandbox or only challenges?

To complete the database you must unlock some dinosaurs and stuff for sandbox mode in the challenges. In short: database entry = sandbox unlock.

Some dinosaurs can only be unlocked in the challenges (e.g. Indoraptor IIRC), but you can play all challenges on easy to unlock them. At least one of the challenges (I think the second) must be played on one of the lower difficulties anyway because jurassic difficulty would lock you out of certain dinosaur types (carnivores/herbivores).

Challenges on easy difficulty won't take long and aren't challenging at all. So I'd recommend to play the challenges twice. One quick playthrough on easy to unlock all dinosaurs specific to the challenges and a second to focus on jurassic difficulty.

Edited by proud2bNs

13 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

To complete the database you must unlock some dinosaurs and stuff for sandbox mode in the challenges. In short: database entry = sandbox unlock.

Some dinosaurs can only be unlocked in the challenges (e.g. Indoraptor IIRC), but you can play all challenges on easy to unlock them. At least one of the challenges (I think the second) must be played on one of the lower difficulties anyway because jurassic difficulty would lock you out of certain dinosaur types (carnivores/herbivores).

Challenges on easy difficulty won't take long and aren't challenging at all. So I'd recommend to play the challenges twice. One quick playthrough on easy to unlock all dinosaurs specific to the challenges and a second to focus on jurassic difficulty.

I already completed whole chaos theory and all challenges on Jurassic difficulty, that's why I ask if I have to play them again or can I do it in sandbox

15 minutes ago, Janne_336 said:

I already completed whole chaos theory and all challenges on Jurassic difficulty, that's why I ask if I have to play them again or can I do it in sandbox

You can load up your completed jurassic difficulty saves and research/release the missing dinosaurs. They are only available in sandbox mode if you released the species during the challenges, but that would have automatically unlocked the database entry, too.

Hey guys so I need help getting the foot and mouth disease hookworms and frostbite is there any tips on which map to play to get all of these things? So for example I assume I'd have to play Canada to unlock frostbite but what about hookworms and foot and mouth is there a specific map to unlock both thanks and Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah.

6 hours ago, XPUnknown13 said:

Hey guys so I need help getting the foot and mouth disease hookworms and frostbite is there any tips on which map to play to get all of these things? So for example I assume I'd have to play Canada to unlock frostbite but what about hookworms and foot and mouth is there a specific map to unlock both thanks and Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah.

Foot and mouth: I had to treat that A LOT in overcrowded lagoons with Tylosaurus. Simply build large lagoons and spam as many Tylosaurus (and another species before) into that as you can without their comfort dropping into the red zone (below 70%?). That's also the #1 tip how to win all of the jurassic challenges :D Tylosaurus is OP.

Hookworms: It believe it is caused by an infected feeding station and will happen randomly once you built more feeding stations. I'm pretty sure you can speed up the process if you build more feeding stations in your paddocks (more chances to happen). Unfortunately I don't remember if it was the piscivore (fish) or the carnivore station. If I had to guess, I'd say it was the piscivores one.

Frostbite: Got it randomly during one of the storms in the Canada map as you said.

If there are no challenge specific restrictions I'm not aware of, you should be able to get all those injuries in Canada.

On 19.12.2021 at 5:30 PM, XPUnknown13 said:

Ok thanks I just found out I needed avian influenza disease instead of hookworms is there any tips you could give me to get this disease easier?

Thanks again for your help.

Build a large lagoon filled to the limit with Tylosaurus and another species. Sounds weird, but i had to treat this disease many, many times in my lagoons.

On 20.12.2021 at 1:43 AM, XPUnknown13 said:

Also I've been meaning to ask what is the best way to beat jurassic challenge mode because there are no good YouTube videos besides bestlnslots video where you avoid using dinosaurs do you have any tips?

Build a large lagoon filled to the limit with Tylosaurus (70% comfort is okay, as long as they aren't in the red zone) and another species (prerequisite). That alone will give you approximately one star, if you build large amenities in front of it. Tylosaurs has by far the best time/cost/space/benefit ratio in the game.

31 minutes ago, GoryGreg said:

Did you find out what this one is? Last one I'm missing

I don't remember the exact name, but it was something like "ingrown claw". You get it by not treating a broken claw (light injury). Got it by overpopulating a paddock with aggressive carnivores and fast forwarding time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

I don't remember the exact name, but it was something like "ingrown claw". You get it by not treating a broken claw (light injury). Got it by overpopulating a paddock with aggressive carnivores and fast forwarding time.

Thank you!

*edit* What carnivores did you use? Been trying but get everything except 'broken claw'

Edited by GoryGreg

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there's a way to trigger the hookworm disease/infected feeder?

I've completed everything in the game, including all challenge modes on Jurassic difficulty, but that disease never came up for me. It's the only thing I'm missing in the database.

Edit: I found a way - Just build as many carnivore feeders as possible. I built an enclosure with 120 feeders without any dinos and let it run for a couple minutes.

Edited by WeTeHa

• 2 weeks later...

Did you do this on a challenge map? Which map? Did you put dinosaurs into the enclosure with the meat feeders? Which dinosaurs were infected? Hookworm is the last one I can’t get to trigger. 

On 2022-01-15 at 7:04 AM, WeTeHa said:

Does anyone know if there's a way to trigger the hookworm disease/infected feeder?

I've completed everything in the game, including all challenge modes on Jurassic difficulty, but that disease never came up for me. It's the only thing I'm missing in the database.

Edit: I found a way - Just build as many carnivore feeders as possible. I built an enclosure with 120 feeders without any dinos and let it run for a couple minutes.

Got it! Allow dinosaurs that die to remain in the park and do not remove them. Feed large carnivores other smaller dinosaurs to increase death rate and increase chance of a meat feeder getting infected with hookworms. Once a feeder is infected send out rangers to clean up. Research hookworms. Done!

Edited by Whitewas
Forgot quoted text.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 8:12 PM, Whitewas said:

Did you do this on a challenge map? Which map? Did you put dinosaurs into the enclosure with the meat feeders? Which dinosaurs were infected? Hookworm is the last one I can’t get to trigger. 

Got it! Allow dinosaurs that die to remain in the park and do not remove them. Feed large carnivores other smaller dinosaurs to increase death rate and increase chance of a meat feeder getting infected with hookworms. Once a feeder is infected send out rangers to clean up. Research hookworms. Done!

Ah, sorry, I just saw this. Good that you already got it.

It's good to know you can get diseases faster by leaving the dead dinos on the ground. I want to point out for others, however, that you don't need dinos at all. I got it without any carnivores at all. I believe it can be done on any map, as long as it shows up under disease research.