DLC question

AttilaThe13th

Hey everyone.

In my region only 3 DLC packs are downloadable from the 4 available. The Toy Maker DLC isn't available sadly.

My question is that if I use my US account, will the DLC work?

I know that DLC's are region locked and for disk based games they wont work, same for digital...but what about The Playroom?

I don't have a camera yet, so I couldn't test it out yet, but wondering if it's doable or I have to make another EU account that has the DLC just for these couple of trophies.

I saw some EU accounts who have 100% completion but don't know if they used an US account or not (in case the DLC wasn't available for them either).

Any help is much appreciated. Have a nice day and have fun trophy hunting. :)

• 2 years later...

All DLCs are available on the UK PSN store as well as in the US JP HK.  As for the 'region lock' question.  Since we have only one trophy list, playing any region would still unlock the missing trophies on our account. The question is about the PlayRoom app that is installed on the console.  I am not sure if that is region locked or if it will follow the account that is playing it.

I remember missing a set of DLCs for the Marvel Super Heroes Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet UK version, which the DLC Pack 3: Doom on the Loose was not available on the UK/EU store.  It only had on trophy list, so I got myself a US retail copy of the game and created a US PSN account... purchased the DLC stateside and they still unlocked trophies on the EU copy of the game.  I got the 100% completion in the end.

Thanks for the heads up, but necroing this thread was totally unnecessary...I asked the question 2 years+ ago....Since then I got it all sorted out.

And about the region locking, I wasn't talking about the trophy list, never mentioned about different region lists. I was talking about the game itself being played on an european account and if the missing DLC would work on the same european account if it was downloaded by an US account.

And yeas, for anyone that reads this in the future, it did work for The Playroom. I downloaded the missing DLC with a US account and was able to play it with an european account and unlock the trophies it had.

I appreciate your help, but please don't necro a post that isn't active for 2 years+ in the future.