Infinite Money Exploit [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

Welcome to Farming Simulator 22, the newest addition to the Farming Simulator franchise, and the first on PS5!

This unlimited money exploit works on all platforms, and can be repeated as many times as required, and makes Hard Work Pays Off, All Out Of Land & Vehicle Fleet much easier to obtain!

This method is entirely in-game and doesn't require any mods, downloads or external add-ons or DLC. 

Enjoy the unlimited money! ?

Edit: Couga83 says: "This method is way easier when you play on normal difficulty. There you get 1.5 Million with every farm. Doing the trick shown in the video only once already gives you more than 10 million to finish the money trophy."

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ManiaWP said:

Hard work pays off

This is the money trophy and appeared to pop at 20 million

Only needed 10 million for me, I doubt it would have been changed

3 hours ago, DeXt3r_ger said:

Yeah, thanks. Now i only have to find the money mod ingame. Cant find it

From the main menu, go to downloadable content, Gameplay and install Government Subsidy

Edited by StygianWolf4

On 21.11.2021 at 10:33 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

Welcome to Farming Simulator 22, the newest addition to the Farming Simulator franchise, and the first on PS5!

This unlimited money exploit works on all platforms, and can be repeated as many times as required, and makes Hard Work Pays Off, All Out Of Land & Vehicle Fleet much easier to obtain!

This method is entirely in-game and doesn't require any mods, downloads or external add-ons or DLC. 

Enjoy the unlimited money! 1f911.png

This method is way easier when you play on normal difficulty. There you get 1.5 Million with every farm. Doing the trick shown in the video only once already gives you more than 10 million to finish the money trophy.

8 hours ago, Couga83 said:

This method is way easier when you play on normal difficulty. There you get 1.5 Million with every farm. Doing the trick shown in the video only once already gives you more than 10 million to finish the money trophy.

I was not aware of that, but thank you for this