[Video] ? Platinum Walkthrough | Tony and Clyde

WaddysWDS

People sometimes ask me who Tony and Clyde are. And I tell them:

They’re not simple thugs from the streets. But they’re not highly trained criminals or professional robbers, either.
NO WAY! There’s more to them than just that. You see.
Some like a bit of the good life: the big piles of money, the glamour of being reverenced in the streets.
Others are addicted to the adrenaline rush of an ongoing heist, combined with the smell of recently burned gunpowder, followed by the sound of empty shells falling on the ground.
While some simply enjoy watching the world burn, especially when they’re the ones with the empty can of gas in hand.
But Tony and Clyde are different.
Why?
Well, because Tony and Clyde want the whole package!

Tony and Clyde ?

• Estimated Difficulty: 3/10
  • Trophies: 19 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 2 Hrs.
  • Missing Trophies: No (following the guide)
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: N / A
  • Different Lists: No.

Tony and Clyde... Sublime game, I personally loved it, but let's get down to business. Once we start the campaign it is very possible that in the first
game we will obtain enough trophies of the game as they are; Empty the magazine of our weapon without eliminating any enemy, Roll 10 & 20
times, Die 5 & 10 times, in the first level we will also obtain the Sons of Subversion trophy, for which we must approach the wall of fame of the
band, Trophy that in my departure was the last, since | had not found the location of the place.

Towards the second level we will unlock the last trophy related to eliminating enemies, in total 30, on the way to this trophy we will get the others
related to eliminating enemies (5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 eliminated enemies), it is also possible to obtain the 2 trophies related to having killed enemies
with a knife; 5 and 15 enemies killed with a knife.

At this point we will only have 4 trophies related to the history of the game and one which we will obtain when we receive or find a new weapon in
the game. Throughout the video I will indicate each moment in which we will obtain a trophy and you will be able to see the different strategies
that I use to overcome the levels of the game, notice that my gameplay is oriented to obtain platinum in the easiest way possible. Tony and Clyde
is not a gift platinum as many are used to.

Edited by WaddysWDS
  • Like 2

"Tony and Clyde
is not a gift platinum as many are used to."

That's great news

When I saw the trophy list I thought it'd be another 30 minutes or less trash plat like what we get with a handful of indie releases every week now

I'll check it out, thanks for the info!

Edited by CaptainJeff87

• 5 months later...

I love seeing new twin sticks his the store, but this game missed the mark in an area or two. The main one is that this game is pretty buggy... like, game-breakingly buggy at times. In the final mission, you HAVE to kill everybody. If you try to speedrun it at all, enemies will spawn and your FPS will drop to about 0.5-1, and you will die. I've tried to run the final mission quickly and press on the helicopter to end the mission, but the input doesn't work with the FPS being so low. You gotta kill all enemies on the first floor, go up the stairs, kill enemies, wait for more downstairs to spawn, kill them, go towards the helicopter, wait a few seconds to make sure the game doesn't try to screw you, and then click the helicopter

So, take your time on some of these missions. Trying to get this done 'quickly' will make it take MUCH more time. Legit spent about 45 minutes on the last mission, and you have to do it twice so it's best to learn the trick(s) beforehand

• 6 months later...

tip for these game: just spam roll and go straight to the boss, you become pretty much immortal while spamming it. I don't even kill anyone, just roll past everyone and you can get to the boss in 20-30 seconds everytime. 

i didn't really have freeze problems that Apesky mentions above, i'm playing in the PS4 PRO btw.

Edited by FontenelIe

• 3 weeks later...

@WaddysWDS thanks for the video guide. Which part of the game do you encounter The Jackal for the trophy involving him? Is he a boss in a particular level? That's the only thing that is unclear to me.

Edit: I didn't understand it too much but I saw you unlock it at Chapter 6 - Payback Part 2. I'll get to that point then. 

Edited by Gattusso02
found the answer