Subtitles issue

Yesterday I started GOTG on PS5 for the first time. I'm addicted to reading subtitles on the game. But found that it has problem with subtitle. Everyone is fine, but dialogue via "radio". Subtitles will be lost when the radio arrives. I tried to re-download, without success. Then it becomes unplayable for me. Is not fun without knowing what they are talking about.

I checked others who play via twitch and youtube, it looks like they are okay. I find it difficult to understand why exactly what is happening to me.

Wondering does anyone experience the same as me?

Jo just bought the Game also digital and have the same issue (german subtitles) also tried to deinstall and install the other Language Packs and nothing worked. 

Do you already figured out if its a Bug? An re Download the Game did it helped?

Edit: found a Workaround. Just Disable the Controller Speaker in the Audio Options. If you do it you have Radio Subtitles....pretty Stupid anyway cause i normaly use my Headset Anyway.

Edited by DantoriusD
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, DantoriusD said:

found a Workaround. Just Disable the Controller Speaker in the Audio Options. If you do it you have Radio Subtitles....pretty Stupid anyway cause i normaly use my Headset Anyway.

Thank You! It solve the issue. I finally get the radio subtitles. I have reporting to Square Enix about the bug. 

• 2 months later...