Terramorphous/Leveling up help?

Waffle-Sensei

I know there probably is a bunch of topics saying this kind of stuff, but I could really use some help beating Terramorphous and leveling up.

I'm only level 40 and since I'm so close to 50 (only ten levels away >.<) I thought I could get some help rather than replaying the whole game again (I know, it's really lazy).

If it's too much, you could just help me beat Terramorphous (which is what I really need help with) and I'll just do the leveling up myself.

Thanks.

I know there probably is a bunch of topics saying this kind of stuff, but I could really use some help beating Terramorphous and leveling up.

I'm only level 40 and since I'm so close to 50 (only ten levels away >.<) I thought I could get some help rather than replaying the whole game again (I know, it's really lazy).

If it's too much, you could just help me beat Terramorphous (which is what I really need help with) and I'll just do the leveling up myself.

Thanks.

I would be more than glad to help you out with this.

I'd help, but last time me and my bro tried to help someone with this, we got our asses handed to us and both of us are on level 50 (level 50 commando and level 50 siren). If you end up short on players, we can try (keyword here is try) and help you out; Though I can't promise you we can win! You can add me, Beyondthegrave07 and my bro, Starrk_01. 

P.S. I don't accept blank friend request anymore and neither does my brother!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for help with killing Terramorphus. Preferably a higher than level 50 player or something that can lend/duplicate me a conferance call and bee shield.

Bee shield is easy to get, as for CC just join anyone in public matchmaking and people may or may not give weapons to you, that's what happened to me, and i didn't even ask for it/wanted it.