Help with Sky Chase levels?

Varhur

None of the guides offered more help than "use homing missiles and combo attacks" and I'm completely stuck on this, always getting between 6 and 7 thousand points, getting as close as to 7.6k points, with 8k being the minimum. PSNP guide links a video where dude himself is making less of a guide and more of a let's play and gets lucky with weird targetting, other guides never give any strategies except for "just home in for everything", on videos it seriously feels like homing is faster (idk if it's PC vs PS3 difference).

So, does anyone who finished that has any advice? I know the basics, I just don't know how do i utilize it (especially in the spike balls sections, in the videos this is where the majority of the points are gained, meanwhile trying the same yields nothing for me).

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2021 at 5:29 PM, Varhur said:

None of the guides offered more help than "use homing missiles and combo attacks" and I'm completely stuck on this, always getting between 6 and 7 thousand points, getting as close as to 7.6k points, with 8k being the minimum. PSNP guide links a video where dude himself is making less of a guide and more of a let's play and gets lucky with weird targetting, other guides never give any strategies except for "just home in for everything", on videos it seriously feels like homing is faster (idk if it's PC vs PS3 difference).

So, does anyone who finished that has any advice? I know the basics, I just don't know how do i utilize it (especially in the spike balls sections, in the videos this is where the majority of the points are gained, meanwhile trying the same yields nothing for me).

Which mission are you talking about exactly? With E-102Y?