Console Aim Settings

Fluxcaa

Trying to aim on this game is such hard work with controller, i adjust settings all the time and it never feels right. The settings are outdated and im done with this game until they update the settings for controller cus its kinda dead. Nightmare/Veteran will be a clusterfuck if aiming takes so much fucking effort.

Its hard to pinpoint the exact problem half the time, it just always feels off now matter how many times i adjust the settings. Ive never had issue with any other FPS games, ever.

Hope they can do some tweaking or something to polish out the controller settings to make it smoother.

• 3 weeks later...

The December patch will add more controller settings according to the patch notes. I know the problem you're talking about, it just feels like something isn't right. I'm away from my PS4 at the moment so I can't try the changes, but they are adding things like 'camera acceleration settings' which might fix the issue.

13 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

The December patch will add more controller settings according to the patch notes. I know the problem you're talking about, it just feels like something isn't right. I'm away from my PS4 at the moment so I can't try the changes, but they are adding things like 'camera acceleration settings' which might fix the issue.

Yeah they've done a patch which included more controller settings but haven't gone on the game to test them yet.

On 12/20/21 at 5:49 AM, oKrispy- said:

Yeah they've done a patch which included more controller settings but haven't gone on the game to test them yet.

I didn't use a controller I used a keyboard and mouse there's a few videos on YouTube if you want to use a keyboard and mouse it can help reduce recoil.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/28/2022 at 5:35 PM, ElektrickRage said:

Does anyone have any controller tips? I am playing on PS4 unfortunately and I feel I always need to adjust the aim but then again game could just be broken on this old console. I kinda know how to get aim assist and snapping but it feels too funky.

Sorry for a late reply but did you change your FOV? I was having a real bad time until I adjusted it to better suite my needs. Then I just adjusted everything else and found a sweet spot. 

• Like 1