Wireless SingStar Mics

obicolkenobi

I’ve recently installed the game for my daughter. She’s finished everything with a guitar and wants to sing. The only microphones I have are the Wireless SingStar Mics. I can’t seem to get them working with the game. I’ve had a look at a few sites for compatibility without much luck. As far as I can make out it’s only the Wired SingStar mics not the wireless that work. Any help or info would be great. 

Thanks

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, obicolkenobi said:

I’ve recently installed the game for my daughter. She’s finished everything with a guitar and wants to sing. The only microphones I have are the Wireless SingStar Mics. I can’t seem to get them working with the game. I’ve had a look at a few sites for compatibility without much luck. As far as I can make out it’s only the Wired SingStar mics not the wireless that work. Any help or info would be great. 

Thanks

The official rock band mics are all wired, so I don't think any wireless one will work

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Looks like you might need to pick up some Rockband mics, luckily they are incredibly cheap 2nd hand!

https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=sps3roce004&categoryName=playstation3-accessories&superCatName=gaming&title=rock-band-microphone&referredFrom=boxsearch

EDIT: Just noticed after posting that CEX are only offering them for collection apparently, so maybe that's not as useful. I can't imagine them being too much on eBay though!

Edited by Pray07