No missions appearing

cbh114

Hi mate, 

This used to be a common complaint back in the day.   When you say "completing all missions"  do you mean you're done with the game and saw the credits?  If not, I bet you haven't done the Verdant Meadows missions yet.  Look on your map just northwest of Las Venturas, you should see an icon that looks like an airplane (at the same spot that you bought the airport for Toreno.  There's like 5 missions you have to do there, the first one is completing flight school.

Of course, if you've already done End of the Line then I guess it's a glitch or something, I don't really know.  Hopefully not though.

Edited by FeelTheCosmos
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, FeelTheCosmos said:

Hi mate, 

This used to be a common complaint back in the day.   When you say "completing all missions"  do you mean you're done with the game and saw the credits?  If not, I bet you haven't done the Verdant Meadows missions yet.  Look on your map just northwest of Las Venturas, you should see an icon that looks like an airplane (at the same spot that you bought the airport for Toreno.  There's like 5 missions you have to do there, the first one is completing flight school.

Of course, if you've already done End of the Line then I guess it's a glitch or something, I don't really know.  Hopefully not though.

Yep that's it, your a legend thanks mate

54 minutes ago, FeelTheCosmos said:

L

I hadn't done the airplane missions

Edited by cbh114